whw 19.02.10

whw 19.02.10
A cold winters morning.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

WEDNESDAY 29TH FEBRUARY

Just waiting to leave for coaching, my only athlete i am coaching at the moment is andrew hunter of clydesdale harriers.
I have been told on face book, that my blog has been removed from clydesdale harriers web site, as am no longer a paid up member of the harriers. I have had no contact from the club on any failure to pay my fees or that i needed to pay any fees. I am strugging with my training just now and feel a change might be a good thing at this moment in time. So i will have a serious think of what to do and wait and see what is best for me.
I have had great time at clydesdale harriers and will always be a harrier, though it does seem that the running club i love, isnt the same as it was and im definetly not the same athlete i was.

No comments:

Post a Comment