whw 19.02.10

whw 19.02.10
A cold winters morning.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Blogging or not to blog that is the question.

After some thought of my life in athletics, i have decided to stop blogging, i have been told by a scottish international runner that it  was just a blog about a guy running, with no pish involved. I have always tryed to keep my love of running which hasnt stopped over 30 years. Unlike my 30 year love with the harriers i knew a while ago the nail was in the coffin, when i was told by a parent that my name was being brought up on the club committee meeting and not in a nice way. Then the committee decided to remove my blog without notice and later sorry wasnt mentioned,  i had in the past asked the committee to put my contact details and venue with times on the club blog. Once again ignored as i am only able to coach mon/wed nights. Which i asume is the reason the commmittee didnt add my details.
I still coached athletes till the end of this year from the club namely claire/ roshien/ rachael, as well as andrew hunter, who i am still coaching. So i will do my best, to get fit and run as many races as possible either as a unattached runner or even join a club who knows. 
I am planning to run this saturday at the highland fling and this race will be my last blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment