whw 19.02.10

whw 19.02.10
A cold winters morning.

Wednesday 17 February 2010

TYNDRUM to BALMAHA 19.02.10

I am planning a training run from tyndrum to balmaha, this training run is a bit close to my last long run but with no training done since sunday due to watching my kids during school mid/term i feel quite fresh so my plan is to get the 05.56 sleeper train at westerton to tyndrum and then head to balmaha. The 309 bus leaves balmaha at  16.25 and 17.57 so what does this mean.
Arrive at tyndrum at 07.56
Arrive at balmaha at ? ? ? ?
When i did last years highland fling i ran from balmaha to tyndrum in about 9hrs, so if i start running at 08.00 i should arrive at about 5pm, leaving me in between buses hopefully.
The distance for this run is about 35miles but may be shorter running from the train station.
So looking forward to friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment