whw 19.02.10

whw 19.02.10
A cold winters morning.

Saturday 7 January 2012

TRAINING 2012

Well thats my first full week back training and the first week of the year. Its not as good a week as last year, but its a start. So is it a good idea to run 50 miles your first week back training, as well as being injured !  Well i have been running for over 32 years now and my body is conditioned to running, i have no problem in running 70 miles a week though i do sleep alot when i do. The problems i have now are i dont run very fast to start with, so i wont be running fast for me for about 6 weeks.

Goals For 2012.
I would like to run as i did last year, but with my main aim, being the glenmore 24 hr race, where i would like to run 100 miles in 24hrs.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment