whw 19.02.10

whw 19.02.10
A cold winters morning.

Saturday 7 May 2011

(PARK RUN) SATURDAY 7TH MAY

Ran to pollock park and my calf was a little sore, so plan was to see how it felt during my strides. I had no pain during my strides so i was going to run as hard as i could. After a quick chat with the ever young/ bobby. It was to the start line, one of the main problems with this race is the start being very congested.
Today seen alot of harriers running this 5k it was nice to see so many familiar faces.
My times were,
1m - 6m 31 sec.
2m - 6m 45 sec.
3m - 6m 36 sec.
Finish Time, 20 min 15 sec in 37th place/ unofficial result.
At the end i got set to run home and met 2 surgeons i work with and ran with them to the start of the womens 10k tomorrow, which was at his house. My run home was a bit sore with calf cramp and a sore back. I met mark gormley of cambuslang at victoria park and had a 10 minute chat with him.
Total mileage. 18.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment